How do I obtain a V+ Rewards card?
You can ask a Shell service champion for a card at any participating Shell service station in South Africa.
How can I register my V+ Rewards card?
You can register using any one of these methods:
- A Service Champion can assist with registration on the FNB speedpoint.
- By scanning the QR code on the back of the V+ card. This will take you to the registration page.
- By going to our website www.V-Plus.co.za and following the steps.
- By calling the V+ Rewards Help Desk on 031-001-3390.
- By using the USSD - Dial *120*7368# and following the prompts. Standard USSD rates apply. When using USSD, you must use your own phone to register as we will link the cell phone number that was used to register via USSD to the card.
I have registered my new v+ card but did not get the OTP to complete the registration?
You can complete the registration of your new V+ card by following 1 of the below options:
- Log onto your V+ account using the newly registered card and the cell phone number provided during registration. Upon logging in to the inactive account, you will notice a popup screen prompting you to click "Yes," so the OTP can be retriggered to complete the registration.
- You may contact the V+ Helpdesk for the agents to assist with manually activating the account.
- You may email the below details to email@example.com for us to be able to manually activate the account:
- By calling the V+ Rewards Help Desk on 031-001-3390.
- V+ card number, found on the back of the card starting with 9710 4953 …. ….
- Cell phone number provided upon registration
- ID/Passport/Asylum number used upon registration
How do I earn V+ Rewards?
You can earn V+ Rewards by presenting your V+ Rewards card at participating Shell service stations when you purchase fuel.
Can I earn V+ Rewards on an unregistered card?
No, the card must be registered before any V+ Rewards can be earned.
Am I able to earn rewards when paying with my fleet card?
As of 4th October 2023 the following rules apply:
- Shell customers who make payments with a Bank Fleet card starting with 707653, 705553, or 707553 will not earn V+ Rewards.
- For Shell Fleet customers who pay with a Shell Fleet Card (Shell card name) starting with 708177, 707753, 705554, or 700253.
- The maximum fuel volume earning of V+ Rewards is capped at 150 litres per day OR A maximum of 3 transactions per day. (Refer to point 4.12 of the T&Cs.)
I paid with my fleet card and noticed i was not awarded for some of my transactions?
The maximum fuel volume earning of V+ Rewards is capped at 150 litres per day OR A maximum of 3 transactions per day. (Refer to point 4.12 of the T&Cs).
Do my V+ Rewards expire?
Yes, your V+ Rewards will expire if your account is inactive for 36 months.
How do I check my V+ Rewards balance?
You can check a balance using any one of these methods:
- Scanning the QR code on the back of the card and then entering their cell number on the website.
- On the V+ website www.V-Plus.co.za
- By calling the V+ Rewards Help Desk on 031-001-3390
- By using the USSD string *120*7368#
How do I spend my V+ Rewards?
To redeem your Rewards at a participating Shell Service Station, you need your physical V+ card. If you haven't set a PIN on your V+ card, you'll receive an OTP via SMS to enter on the card machine for the transaction.
If you have a PIN, you'll use it for the transaction similar to how you use a bank card.
Is there a limit on spending my V+ Rewards?
Yes, V+ Rewards spend has the following limits:
- No more than R5000 per redeem transaction.
- No more than 5 redeems per 24-hour period.
How do I set a pin for my V+ Rewards card?
To set, view or update your V+ card's PIN, visit www.V-plus.co.za log in with your V+ card number and registered cell phone number, navigate to "Manage Cards," and choose "Edit card settings" to set the PIN.
If you do this, you will not need to wait for an OTP when spending your V+ Rewards.
Do I earn rewards when I spend my cash rewards using the V+ Rewards card?
Rewards are earned each time you purchase fuel, regardless of how you pay for the fuel.
How many cards can I register?
Customers can have 3 active cards linked to their account at any time. These should be registered with the same ID and mobile phone number. All cards have the same ability to earn and spend rewards. You cannot limit spending to one card only.
Customers who require more than three cards to be linked to their account are requested to contact the V+ Rewards Help Desk on 031-001-3390 for assistance.
Can I swipe more than one loyalty card per transaction?
No, V+ Rewards card cannot be used in conjunction with any other loyalty or benefit card.
My phone number has changed, what should I do?
I lost my V+ card, how do I replace it to ensure I don't lose my rewards?
To transfer your Rewards to a new card, follow these steps:
- Obtain a new card from a participating Shell service station.
- Register the new card on www.V-Plus.co.za using the registered cell phone number and old/lost card number.Should you not have the old card number, please contact the V+ Rewards Help Desk on 031-001-3390 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for them to assist.
- Complete this process on the "Manage Cards" page of the website.
Is it possible for me to Top Up my V+ Rewards card?
No, in line with our Ts and Cs; Customers may not pay funds or other Value into the Account. There is no deposit facility on the Account.
How do I contact the V+ Rewards Help Desk?
You may contact our V+ Rewards Help Desk on 031-001-3390. Operating hours are below:
- Monday : 07:00 - 19:00
- Tuesday : 07:00 - 19:00
- Wednesday : 07:00 - 19:00
- Thursday : 07:00 - 19:00
- Friday : 07:00 - 19:00
- Saturday : 08:00 - 15:00
- Selected Public Holidays : 08:00 - 15:00
- Sunday : Closed