How do I get a V+ Rewards card?
You can ask a Shell service champion for a card at any participating Shell service station in South Africa.
How can I register my V+ Rewards card?
You can register using any one of these methods:
- By scanning the QR code on the back of the V+ card. This will take you to the registration page
- By going to our website www.V-Plus.co.za and following the steps.
- By calling the help desk on 031-001-3390.
- By using the USSD - Dial *120*7368# and following the prompts. Standard USSD rates apply. When using USSD, you must use your own phone to register as we will link the cell phone number that was used to register via USSD to the card.
How do I earn V+ Rewards?
You can earn V+ Rewards by presenting your V+ Rewards card at participating Shell service stations when you purchase fuel.
Can I earn V+ Rewards on an unregistered card?
No, the card must be registered before any V+ Rewards can be earned.
Do my V+ Rewards expire?
Yes, your V+ Rewards will expire 12 months from date of issue.
How do I check my V+ Rewards balance?
You can check a balance using any one of these methods:
- By scanning the QR code on the back of the card and then entering their cell number on the website.
- On the V+ website www.V-Plus.co.za
- By calling the help desk on 031-001-3390
- By using the USSD string *120*7368#
How do I spend my V+ Rewards?
When you swipe your V+ card to earn Rewards on a fuel transaction, the attendant will let you know if you have sufficient V+ Rewards in your account to pay for the fuel.
If you are purchasing items in the shop, you can use your V+ Rewards card like a debit card. For both types of payment you may receive an SMS notification with a Secret Number OTP to validate that the card is yours.
I don’t like OTP’s, can I set a PIN on my card?
Yes, please login to your account at www.v-plus.co.za and set a PIN under the ‘Manage cards’ screen. If you do this, you will not need to wait for an OTP when spending your V+ Rewards.
Do I earn rewards when I spend my cash rewards using the V+ Rewards card?
Rewards are earned for each time you purchase fuel, regardless of how you pay for the fuel.
How many cards can I register?
Customers can have 3 active cards linked to their account at any one time. These should be registered with the same ID and mobile phone number. All cards have the same ability to earn and spend rewards. You cannot limit spend to one card only.
Customers who require more than three cards to be linked to their account are requested to contact the call centre on 031-001-3390 for assistance.
Can I swipe more than one loyalty card per transaction?
No, you can only swipe one card per transaction.
My phone number has changed, what should I do?
Please contact the call centre on 031-001-3390 and they will change it for you.
How do I contact the Call Centre?
The call centre operates from Monday to Friday between 08h30- 15h45. The operators can be reached on 031-001-3390.